Tips for getting started doing systems thinking; incorporating systems thinking into your life and work
Our recommended path for new systems thinkers is as follows:
- Watch the 12 Minute Documentary
- Read Systems Thinking in 7 Images for a big picture overview.
- Then walk through the DSRP Primer (5, 2-minute-read blogs).
- Then continue reading Systems Thinking Daily Blog to get a daily dose of systems thinking (good for learning in small bites)
- Join Systems Thinking Daily on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Instagram (good for learning in small bites)
- Read the book, Systems Thinking Made Simple
- (not required, but) If you're interested in Emotional intelligence and Personal Development aspects of systems thinking also read the paper on Emotional Intelligence and DSRP
- Enroll in one of the following online courses: